We collect different types of information about our subscribers/users for three reasons.
- To help improve the service Newsademic offers to its subscribers.
- To provide a unique personalised services to our Individual, Family, School and EFL School subscribers.
- From time to time we may use anonymous details about our subscribers, both current and lapsed, to sell appropriate advertising space within Newsademic publications. This means that we may show prospective advertisers how many visitors our website experiences and in which countries they reside. However, it does not mean that we will share any of our user’s/subscribers’ details with them.
We are committed to protecting all our user’s/subscribers privacy. We will not share your information with any third party without your prior consent. We abide by the following principles:
- We constantly invest in the latest security technology to protect our user’s/subscribers’ privacy and to prevent any form of unauthorised access.
- We respect your E-mail privacy. You will not receive unsolicited E-mail from us unless you have agreed to. We may however E-mail you from time to time with information about your subscription account, new publications or website features.
- We will not sell, trade, rent or pass on your contact details, including your E-mail address, to any other parties unless we have your consent.
- We will only share anonymous details about our subscribers and website traffic statistics with possible potential advertisers for our publications.
- A General Settings page is provided when subscribers/users are logged in. This page allows you to amend your own contact details and password at any time.
- We collect information on users and subscribers by session cookies. Session cookies are set on your computer when you log in.
The information that we require and collect from subscribers/users and those who wish to receive a sample copy of Newsademic’s publication is First name, Last name, E-mail address and country. This data allows us to personalise our service for our users and subscribers. Users and subscribers may also supply their address, postcode/zip code and telephone number but these details are not compulsory. We do not share any of this information with third parties.
We collect data listing which of our web pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users.
- We reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate our systems properly and to protect both our end subscribers/users and ourselves.
- We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites that may carry a link to Newsademic or to website for which we display a link.
Newsademic is a ‘trading as’ subsidiary of Ley-lines.com Ltd. Ley-lines.com Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3950985 whose registered office is at 135 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UW. The Company’s VAT registration number is 762322153.
If you require any further information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.