Latest issue highlights
The G20 leaders’ summit has taken place in the city of Osaka, in Japan. In our latest issue, we recall the history of the ‘Group of Twenty’, explain why it has 19 member countries, who or what the 20th is, and outline what happens during these annual two-day meetings.
Also in this issue:
- First rock-eating creature found*
- Impromptu summit in Korea
- Volcanic eruption from space*
- Mosquitoes’ preferred choices*
- Mauritania’s new president*
- Scapa Flow scuttling centenary*
- Brazil’s Stone Age monkeys?*
- New Caravaggio painting sold*
- Commercial whaling in Japan
- European Union’s new leaders chosen*
- Arctic fox’s epic journey*
…and much more!
(those with an * have accompanying activities/worksheets).
INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY SUBSCRIPTIONS
For students’ own study and families
SCHOOL & INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTIONS
For school wide, intranet and LMS access
For English language tutors, schools and colleges
For school and public libraries
Existing or lapsed subscriber and wish to renew? Click here:
Renewing a current subscription early?
Your renewal will automatically activate immediately after you current subscription expires.
You can therefore renew at any time.
"Newsademic has become a very popular resource at our school"
"I have used your publication for a few years now and find it one of the best resources we have"
"We're glad our subscription is up and running. This is a great resource!"